Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,192 (₨154,648) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)