Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,620 (₨117,805) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)