Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,515 (16,505 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)