Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,351 (Rp 22,495,461) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (28 minutes ago)