Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,296 (Rp 20,365,881) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)