Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,986 (611,192 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)