Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,718 (320,336 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)