Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,414 (4,142,704 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)