Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35571 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,375 (3,867 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)