Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,869 (1,881,231 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (36 minutes ago)