Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,665 (1,747,325 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)