Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,894 (2,606,923 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)