Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,120 (COL$6,650,610) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)