Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,431 (Bs 48,528) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)