Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,703 (Bs 49,874) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)