Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 (Bs 46,098) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)