Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,613 (Bs 40,482) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)