Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,898 (Bs 41,339) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)