Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18215 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,094 (6,005TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)