Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,712 (Rp 26,583,348) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (28 minutes ago)