Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,003 (1,312,059 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)