Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,153 (R$ 10,396) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)