Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,828 (R$ 10,404) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)