Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,183 (AU$5,941) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)