Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,439 (Php77,134) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)