Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,605 (Php87,465) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)