Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28216 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,257 (S/. 7,998) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)