Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25852 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,762 (S/. 6,815) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)