Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,197 (469,446 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)