Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25182 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,770 (7,028 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (44 minutes ago)