Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27583 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,497 (9,054 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)