Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25268 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,796 (7,107 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)