Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,408 (S/. 5,367) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)