Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,622 (4,584,882 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)