Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,182 (3,006,926 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)