Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 (4,401,543 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)