Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,461 (4,409,125 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)