Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,178 (Dinar 3,218) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)