Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,288 (Dinar 2,010) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)