Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,088 (₩5,059,785) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)