Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,079 (₩5,126,516) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (34 minutes ago)