Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,999 (元14,487) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)