Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,069 (元15,397) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)