Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,160 (元15,950) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)