Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,807 (CH$2,035,174) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)