Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,462 (Php129,102) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)