Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,862 (Php115,167) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)