Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,220 (6,109TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)