Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,660 (6,332,394 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)