Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,006 (7,060,081 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)