Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,036 (7,105,507 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)