Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,373 (5,226,202 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)