Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,784 (6,178,792 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (43 minutes ago)