Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,350 (5,142,052 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (36 minutes ago)