Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,282 (4,761,573 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)