Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25354 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,605 (6,331TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)