Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,553 (元19,566) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)