Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,933 (₩3,545,013) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)