Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,716 (R$ 8,917) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)