Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,289 (RM10,828) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)