Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,690 (571,890 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)