Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22618 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,221 (﷼ 14,241) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)