Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,424 (﷼ 17,864) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)