Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,428 (3,049,053 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 2 hours ago)