Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04629 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €997 (E£ 21,537) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)