Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,460 (E£ 24,465) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)