Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,371 (E£ 26,920) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (40 minutes ago)