Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,313 (E£ 25,572) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)