Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,166 (4,876 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)