Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Angers, France
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,498 (3,950 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)