Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,312 (3,726 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)