Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,425 (3,796 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)