Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,200 (2,761,771 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)