Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,146 (2,761,467 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)