Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,537 (2,241,028 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)