Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,674 (1,523,581 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)