Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,177 (﷼ 75,729,885) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (23 minutes ago)