Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,450 (₨105,846) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)