Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01232 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,576 (₨127,961) in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)