Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 6% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,256 ($2,662) in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)