Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25033 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,184 (8,724TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)