Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,223 (AU$6,325) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)