Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,585 (6,112TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)